250 KW Gas Generator
Ratings *Ratings at 0.8 power factor Performance Data * The above fuel consumption is calculate with the natural gas whose heat value is 35.8MJ/Nm 3 Dimensions and Weights Engine Brand & Model: HGKT19 Engine Data Idling speed running after starting: After everything prepared, open the gas...
50Hz, 380/220V, 3 phases and 4 wires
*Ratings at 0.8 power factor
Engine Brand & Model
Alternator Brand & Model
Standard Noise Level@7m (Soundproof Sets)
Circuit Breaker Type
3 Poles MCCB
Frequency & Phase
50hz 3Phases + 4Wires
Engine Speed (RPM)
Fuel Consumption (Nm3/hr) 100% Load
* The above fuel consumption is calculate with the natural gas whose heat value is 35.8MJ/Nm3
Dimensions and Weights
Engine Brand & Model: HGKT19
No. of Cylinders
Bore * Stroke (mm)
159 * 159
Turbocharged & Aftercooled
24V DC motor
Coolant capacity, including radiator (L)
15W40-CF4 or above grade
Oil pan capacity (L)
Idling speed running after starting:
After everything prepared, open the gas valva and power connection, turn the key, and then press the button. After starting, note the oil pressure guage to make sure that the oil pressure is normal. It needs to keep the generator idle running for a while to observe if all the parts of generator operate normally. Once problems occurred, solve the problem immediately. Also idle running can increase the temperature increasing will be useful for the generator set running.
Good ventilation system need adequate air inflows and outflows, and circulate freely in the room, so the plant room must have enough space to make free air circulation, so that the temperature of the plant room can be balanced, and with no arrogance stranded.
1. Hot exhaust from genset should be lead out by air-leading mantle. Air-leading and outlet hole in the wall shall be well sealed in order to prevent steam backflow to decrease the cooling effect.
2. Cooling air must be leaded to outdoor, its temperature should be as lower as possible. Outlet exit and air-leading mantle should be designed according to the structure of power room.
3. The temperature in power room must less than 43℃, otherwise it will low the power, and will cause electrical component damage. If the temperature higher than 43℃, we should enhance indoor ventilation.It would be better to use two air-turbine, which installed in air-leading pipes. One is for turbining cooling air indoor while another is leading hot air outdoor.
4. Outlet area requirements: outlet area must be approx.1.3 times of radiator. If the outlet equipped with protection net, we should increase the size of the outlet according to the area of net. If the outlet equipped ventilation board, we should increase the size of the outlet in accordance with the effective area.
5. Inlet area requirements: Inlet area must be approx.1.3 times of radiator. If the inlet equipped with protection net, we should increase the size of the inlet according to the area of net. If the inlet equipped the ventilation board, we should increase the size of the inlet in accordance with the effective area.