In order to facilitate the production management and use, the national standard GB2819 to the diesel Generator set model method made a uniform provision.
The unit's model arrangement and symbolic meanings are as follows:
1, the unit output of the rated power (KW) with a digital representation.
2, the type of output current of the unit: G-AC work frequency; P an alternating medium frequency; S one AC dual frequency; Z One DC
3, the type of unit: F-Land use; FC for a ship; Q-Car power station;
T one hang (tow) the car.
4, the control characteristics of the unit: the Vacancy is manual (ordinary type); Z-Automation; S-Low noise; sz-Low noise automation.
5, the design serial number, uses the numeral to express.
6, variant Code, with a digital representation. Environmental characteristics: Absence for the general type;
Th is a wet tropical type. Note: Some diesel Generator series models and the meaning of the above model, especially imported or joint-venture production of diesel generator sets are determined by the unit production plant.
Previous: Main uses of generator sets
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Main uses of generator sets
- Performance grade of Diesel generator set
- Installation requirements for Diesel generator set
- Diesel Generator Set Purchase step
- Common failures of Diesel generator set
- Diesel Generator Set Replacement oil
- Common Unit Selection
- Noise treatment of diesel generating unit durin...
- How to check and accept diesel generating set a...
- How to judge whether a diesel generating set is...